Customized QR Codes Add Style And Branding To Your QR Codes
Recently you are now able to get QR Codes that now incorporate your business logo inside the QR code and so your brand is easily recognized.
A Customized QR Code like the Subway QR Code grabs your attention as you walk past it in the street or see it on the side of a taxi. Our business is designing attention grabbing QR Codes, we design customized and branded QR codes to your design specification. Simply all you have to do is tell our designers the colour of the QR Code, any image, logo or branding that you want us to integrate into the code. Then most importantly the details of your web sites landing page where you want your users to be taken.
This is all fine up to this stage but if your web site is not optimized for mobile phones then to be honest with you this is all a waste of your time and money. Because any mobile phone user who scans your QR Code and arrives on your web site landing page will have difficulty with the page formatting and time it takes pages to load. They will have a bad experience and not return again which is the last thing you want.
The growth of Smartphone technology globally has resulted in more consumers using mobile internet whilst on the move.
- 36% of the UK population now own a smartphone.
- Scanning a qr code and being taken to a web site not optimized for mobile visitors will harm your consumer’s opinion of your brand or company.
- Your customers are mobile, are you?
So if you do not have a mobile site we are able to provide you with a mobile website that has the following features:
1. Mobile website with an unlimited number of pages. (You can add coupon codes etc..)
2. SMS/Text Messaging platform.
3. Facebook and Twitter integration. You can tweet and post to Facebook from our system. We also create a Twitter page and Facebook Business Page and include our app that mirrors the mobile website.
4. Reputation management. Using keywords you can monitor your brand.
5. QR Codes for the mobile and Facebook pages.
"Lots of people are buying using a smartphone, but not enough businesses have mobile-enabled websites. It’s the biggest barrier today for m-commerce, and businesses are losing out to those competitors with mobile-optimised websites. Only 17% of the businesses that we work with today have a mobile-optimised website."
Source: Ian Carrington, Google’s mobile advertising Sales Director for northern and central Europe
If your web site provider has not updated your web site and optimized it for mobile visitors they are not looking after your best interests!…….. so come and have a chat with us, we will look after your business as it deserves to be.
For more information contact us at: